Support: Add Pregnancy
This is where you will see a summary of all your logged pregnancies.
You can also add a new pregnancy by clicking the green ADD button or the red Add Pregnancy link.
- Add new Pregnancy
- Pregnancy outcome
- Logging pregnancy specific Health Conditions
- Display on Health Card
- Edit a Pregnancy
- Delete a Pregnancy
When you choose to add a new pregnancy, you will be presented with the following form:
Mandatory fields are marked with a * and you will not be able to save the form without first completing them.
- Was the biological father Covid vaccinated? If you don't know, choose UNKNOWN
- The same with other mRNA vaccinations or treatments
- Select the month and year of conception
- If you are still currently pregnant, leave the outcome date blank.
- You can record a live birth, an unviable pregnancy, miscarriage, termination and also, death of an infant shortly after a live birth.
When you record a LIVE BIRTH, a further set of questions will appear about your baby.
Including if your baby was born with any congenital conditions.
In the final section of the form, you can keep a log of any health conditions that occur during your pregnancy.
- Leave this blank if you do not have any pregnancy specific health conditions.
- If the health condition you have is not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add it.
When you first create a pregnancy, you will only be able to select one health condition from the drop-down box. You can edit the form to add more.
- Choose your health condition
- Select the date it started
- Click the Show on Health Card slider at the bottom of the form, if you want this blood test to show on your Health Card QR page
- Press the orange SAVE button to save your record.
Once you have saved your pregnancy, it will appear in the Pregnancy Summary box.
- To edit, click the blue edit button
- Inside the form, add a new pregnancy specific health condition by clicking the green ADD button
- You can now add as many of these as you need
- When you have finished, save your changes using the orange SAVE button
The only reason to delete an pregnancy is if you added it in error.
- Select the DELETE icon to delete the record.