Support: Add Covid Tests
This is where you can add any Covid tests you have had.
- From Review My Data, click the Covid Tests link to go to the Covid tests summary box
- Click Add Covid tests to be taken to the Add new Covid tests form
- Or, select Never tested for Covid.
Covid Tests summary
This is where you will see a summary of all your logged Covid tests.
You can also add a new Covid test by clicking the green ADD button or the red Add Covid Test link.
Add new Covid Test
When you choose to add a new Covid test, you will be presented with the following form:
Mandatory fields are marked with a * and you will not be able to save the form without first completing them.
- Select the test you took from the list
If the test you took is not listed, please email email@example.com to ask us to add it
- Enter the approximate date you took this test
- Add your test result using the result buttons
Show this test on your Health Card
- Click the Show on Health Card slider at the bottom of the form, if you want this Covid test to show on your Health Card QR page
- Press the orange SAVE button to save your record.
Edit a Covid test
Once you have saved your Covid test, it will appear in the Covid tests Summary box.
- To edit, click the blue edit button
Delete a Covid Test
The only reason to delete an Covid test is if you added it in error.
- Select the DELETE icon to delete the record./li>