Support: Add Blood Tests
This is where you can add any blood tests you have had.
Covid antigen blood tests should be recorded with Covid Tests.
- From Review My Data, click the Blood Tests link to go to the Blood tests summary box
- Click Add Blood tests to be taken to the Add new Blood tests form
Blood Tests summary
This is where you will see a summary of all your logged blood tests.
You can also add a new blood test by clicking the green ADD button or the red Add Blood Test link.
- Add new Blood Test
- Is this for a logged Health Condition?
- What was the result?
- Display on Health Card
- Edit a Blood Test
- Delete a Blood Test
Add new Blood Test
When you choose to add a new blood test, you will be presented with the following form:
Mandatory fields are marked with a * and you will not be able to save the form without first completing them.
Select the test you took from the list
If the test you took is not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us to add it
- Enter the approximate date you took this test
What was the result?
- Select the appropriate result button
- You can add details to the notes section
- We aim to eventually add a facility for you to upload any scans and documents to your record
Is this for a logged Health Condition?
If this blood test is for or because of a Health Condition you have logged, you can attribute it here.
Note: if you have not yet added the health condition to the system, complete the rest of the form. Save the form. You can edit the form to add the attributed condition later.
Show this test on your Health Card
- Click the Show on Health Card slider at the bottom of the form, if you want this blood test to show on your Health Card QR page
- Press the orange SAVE button to save your record.
Edit a Blood test
Once you have saved your blood test, it will appear in the Blood tests Summary box.
- To edit, click the blue edit button
Delete a Blood TestThe only reason to delete an blood test is if you added it in error.
Select the DELETE icon to delete the record.