Support: Add Allergies
This is where you can add any allergies or intolerances you have.
- From Review My Data, click the Allergies link to go to the Allergies summary box
- Click Add Allergies to be taken to the Add new Allergies form
- Or, select No Allergies to report.
This is where you will see a summary of all your logged allergies.
You can also add a new allergy by clicking the green ADD button or the red Add Allergy link.
When you choose to add a new allergy, you will be presented with the following form:
Mandatory fields are marked with a * and you will not be able to save the form without first completing them.
- Select your allergy from the list
- Other is available if your allergy is not listed, or
- If your allergy is not listed, please email email@example.com to ask us to add it
Add the date your allergy started
- If you don't know exactly when your allergy began, please enter the closest approximate date.
- If you still have the allergy, leave the end date blank - this will show as ONGOING in your Allergy summary
Show this allergy on your Health Card
- Click the Show on Health Card slider at the bottom of the form, if you want this allergy to show on your Health Card QR page
- Press the orange SAVE button to save your record.
If your allergy has changed in severity, or resolved, please edit your record to change the HOW SEVERE IS YOUR ALLERGY.
If you select Resolved from the HOW SEVERE IS YOUR ALLERGY list, you will be prompted to enter an END DATE before saving the record.
Once you have saved your allergy, it will appear in the Allergy Summary box.
- To edit your allergy, click the blue edit button
The only reason to delete an allergy is if you added it in error.
- Select the DELETE icon to delete the record.